Call for Papers: Special Issue on Corpus Linguistics and Discourse Annotations
IJCLCLP has been indexed in THCI
December 2020 Journal of IJCLCLP
(Vol. 25 No. 2) Issue
IJCLCLP Online Submission
(Speech Bulletin Board)
Dear ACLCLP Members,
It is time to renew your regular membership with ACLCLP again. We cordially ask you fill in the attached membership renewal form and send/fax it back to ACLCLP Secretariat.
Life members do not need to pay the membership fees. If there are changes in your mailing address, preferred e-mail address, or affiliation, please complete the renewal form to help us keep our membership database current.
We thank you for your continued interest in our Association, and we are glad to have you among our members.
Renewal Form: Download
ACLCLP Membership Benefits:
Membership Application :
Overseas Membership Types & Fees:
- Special subscription discounts for ACLCLP publications.
- Special subscription discounts for ACLCLP corpus, lexicon and dictionary.
- Special registration discounts for ACLCLP sponsored conferences.
- Scholarship application for attending international computational linguistics related conferences. Only for student members.
- On-line announcements of the newest research activities related to computational linguistics via email.
- Internet access to rich information/resources in ACLCLP homepage.
Renewal Membership :
- Regular Membership: US$50.-
- Life Membership for Individual: US$500.-
- Institutional Membership: US$1,000.-
- Sustaining Membership for Institutional: US$10,000.-
- Payment FormDOC/PDF