Application for Use of Chinese Electronic Dictionary
The CKIP Electronic Dictionary is an electronic lexicon for Mandarin Chinese containing 88,000 entries. Each entry contains:
- print form (Chinese characters),
- word frequency (based on a 5 million words corpus),
- pronunciation (National Phonetic Alphabets, Zhu4yin1fu2hao4 and Chinese Phonetic Alphabet, Han4Yu3Pin1Yin1),
- syntactic category (based on CKIP classification of 198 categories),
- semantic feature (base on CKIP classification of 123 concept nodes for nouns).
Please complete the required documents as below and send them to ACLCLP at the following address:
The Association for Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language
℅Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
128, Sec. 2, Academic Rd., Nankang, Taipei 115, Taiwan
Proof of membership in ACLCLP.
An official statement from the applicant's affiliated institution certifying
his/her status at this institution. Written statement from the applicant or his/her affiliated institution
affirming that the corpus will be used for research only, and not for any commercial purpose.
The original copy of the Agreement.
(Please send two copies of the Agreement, one for you and the other for our records.)
The license fee (institutional license is for 1-10 users) is US$500
Payment: please fill in the payment form
Address:c/o IIS, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Road, Section 2, Nankang, Taipei 115, Taiwan
Tel:886-2-27883799*1502, Fax:886-2-27881638, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org